I have been using Yamaha FZS version 3 for 9 long months. I bought this bike for business purpose useand personal use. After buying it I felt that I am not disappointed to buy the bike spending a lot of money. I like this bike a lot and wanted to fulfill my riding need with this bike after I first saw it. Because of ABS braking, stylish design, and all the attractive features, I bought the bike without any hesitation and there is no doubt about its extra value for Yamaha brand. In 9 months I have ridden 5000 km and before that I have shared 1000 km riding experience in Motorcycle Valley. Since I have ridden more, I have a clear idea about many things about this bike. I am emphasizing them below the lines.
Good things about this bike that I have realized:
- Control is very nobleof this bike, which gives me a lot of support on city roads and highways. I can control with confidence using the thick tires and strong structure.
- The seating position is very comfortable. I think this bike is the best, especially for long tours. I feel very good because of the bikes sitting position.
- I must say the design is good. The color combination with the muscular body trapped my eye too.
- I have no worries about braking, because of ABS braking. ABS braking is the safest and the chances of the bike falling, or skidding on slippery roads are very low. And I noticed that the ABS braking of this bike works very well.
- I have ridden with pillion for a long time and the person who was sitting behind me, said that he has experienced very few comfortable pillion seats like this bike. To verify the matter, I become pillion once and noticed that it was really a very comfortable seating.
The only bad thing I found is the acceleration of this bike. Ready pick for travelling was much needed I think, because with this bike I can't overtake with confidence, as I have less acceleration while overtaking.
I have ridden this bike continuously for 400 km and got a top speed of 115 km per hour. I didn't have any problems with the bike during this continuous ride. And in the city I now get mileage of 40 km per liter and on the highway I get 42 km per liter. So, overall I would say that I feel happy with this bike as the days go by.
Md. Zahid's 1000 km review link –