If someone can service Yamaha bikes time to time and maintain all the things properly these bikes are perfect for using, which I personally tested by my FZS version 3. I have been using this bike for almost 2 years now. From my point of view this bike didn’t performed that bad after riding for so long. I have ridden 20,000 kilometers in less than 2 years. I am still getting the same performance as I got in the beginning. I think that if I maintain this bike and ride it, it will not be a problem to cover 80,000, or more kilometers without any hassle. Usually I use the bike for daily commute and I ride the bike after maintaining everything. The only thing I changed after riding 20,000 kilometers is the battery. Besides, I have changed the brake pads, or other necessary things according to the schedule. Below the lines I will share some of my good and bad things about this bike after riding it for a long time.
- First of all, the good thing about this bike is its mileage. To me this bike provides much better mileage. For which I get good support. This bike never drops the mileage range at all because of a FI engine. In the city I now get 42 km per liter and on the highway I get 45 km per liter mileage all the time.
- Seating position is very comfortable. With this bike I have ridden 500 km continuously and I have not felt any back pain, or fatigue because of the seating position. To me this bike has given a lot support on long tours and hopefully it will in the future as well.
- I have no fear of braking as I have ABS braking. I can brake on wet roads, or dusty roads with great confidence through ABS braking and it is much safer.
- Because of the Mono suspension and upright handlebars control seemed great to me. I got much better bike control on highways or city streets.
- I bought this bike from Crescent Enterprise located at 60 feet in Mirpur. I have taken service from them and I am fascinated by their service. Every time I took the problem, they serviced efficiently and their service never disappointed me. I would like to thank them for their service.
These are the bad things I got by riding this bike
- This bike don’t have Ready pick. Due to that large vehicles have to be overtaken with great carefulness while riding on the highway, or in the city, it is not possible to avoid traffic jams.
- The color qualities look good, but if someone touches the bike with any type of metallic thing it grabs scratches. It is my own observation, this may not be the case for you.
Finally I will say that I am satisfied with using Yamaha FZS version 3.
All YAMAHA bike price in bd