In my bike riding life I have used a total of 6 to 8 bikes till now. The love and attraction towards bikes has increased while using them. The smooth experience I got from riding Yamaha brand bike was unmatched by any other brand. Among the best bikes in the market I have seen, Yamaha bikes will be in the first row. I am currently using Yamaha FZS version 3. I used Yamaha Fazer before buying this bike. I didn't have any experience with ABS braking, so I basically bought the bike to experience ABS and this bike attracted me in another way is the design and color combination. All in all, I fell in love with the bike's ABS braking system and color combination. I heard from my cousin that the mileage of the bike is also well to go with. After buying this bike, I have ridden a total of 1500 km so far, so I cannot share with you the correct idea about the mileage, but I will share with you the experiences I have gathered.
Good sides I have seen:
- Excellent controlling. I really like the controlling experience of this bike, because of the braking, tire and suspensions
- I think the fuel cost is good enough, after riding a lot I realized sufficient fuel is still inside the tanker, and I filled the tanker with Tk1100 fuel.
- It has a comfortable riding seat, even the pillion seat is the same. I can smoothly ride with pillion.
- I like the design and the color combination of this bike. According to me the blue one is the best. I fell in love with the design, because it seems a monster to me when I see it from a distance.
I would like to mention two bad sides about this bike,
- This bikes grab rail is circular, for that carrying thing is problematic.
- Pass switch is differently placed, and most of us are not used to of it, which is why I am also feeling annoyed.
These two bad sides I mentioned are my personal opinion, though they are not the bad elements of Yamaha. Anyone can have their own issues using their bikes, so don’t take it otherwise.
Including all, I think I am experiencing a good thing. Besides, the color combination and ABS is really mesmerizing for me. I am literally pleased.
Stay safe, stay healthy