I have been using my Yamaha FZS V3 from the last 1 year. This one is just impress me quite nicely when I see it for the first time. It is good to mention that I have chosen this motorcycle when this one newly arrived on the market in the last year; I was something like crazy to purchase this one just because of its amazing design and also for its brand value. Same time, this model was arrived with the latest technology of ABS breaking system. As because Yamaha is one of the major parts of Bangladesh’s motorcycle market and this brand making its business for a long time so there is no question on the matter of trust on the brand value. I have a major weakness on the Yamaha and this weakness rise further when I see the model FZS V3.
This motorcycles breaking, controlling, features, seating position is just more than up to the mark and in my point of view I think Yamaha made each of the part of a motorcycle is just in the flawless way to have clean ride. So far now I have ridden my FZS V3 around 20,000 kilometers and I have gained a lot of ideas about this motorcycle which I want to share through MotorcycleValley with you all.
At first, I want to mention the positive sides of this motorcycle which just charmed me:
- Breaking system is more than good enough. Front wheel has single channel ABS and rear one has Disc break. Those performances are just excellent enough by which I always have the expected control over this motorcycle whatever the traffic or road situation is.
- Seating position is quite comfortable for both the rider and the pillion. I always feel the exact comfort from my motorcycle with or without pillion on my back. So far now I have ridden my bike 500 kilometers at a stretch and I merely can sense any irritation due to seating position.
- Control is really good. Front and rear suspension and quality breaking system let me have the exact control over this motorcycle.
- Design is off course excellent but the most beautiful thing in my motorcycle is the headlight. Headlight has the outstanding shape and it makes me feel something like Robotic whenever I see the headlight.
- This motorcycle has almost all the modern technology and FI engine which put this motorcycle one step forward from the others of the same segment. This is the reason I always have the smooth performance and each time I ride this one I feel the best feelings of riding a motorcycle.
- Yamaha is a well known brand worldwide and this brands brand value is mentionable.
Now I want to mention some of the negative sides of my motorcycle:
- The mud guard used in this motorcycle is not so wide and for this reason often I have to face trouble on the rainy day.
- Chain loses its tightness very quickly in my motorcycle, don’t know what others feel.
Right now I am having the mileage of 45 kilometers while riding inside the cities and around 47 kilometers per liter or so when I am on the highways. It is really good to have such mileage from a bike like 150cc. In my point of view, this mileage is the best range from this short of motorcycle and there is nothing more to expect. So far now I am able to pick up the top speed of 118 kilometers per hour which is nicely exacted according to the road condition of Bangladesh.
Each of the motorcycle has both positive and negative sides and you just have to adjust yourself with your machine then yours one will be the best of all to you. These are all from me about my Yamaha FZS V3. Thanks to all for staying with me till the last, hope the best for you.