I have seen since childhood that Yamaha is capable of providing very good quality bikes which is why their bikes have been my favorite for a long time. At present, Yamaha is providing good quality bikes in the market Bangladesh which has attracted customers very well. Now I am using Yamaha FZS V3. I have been using this bike for the last 3 months and have ridden about 2700 kilometers. Today I will share with you how I felt after riding this bike.
Some good sides of Yamaha FZS V3
- The main part that I like about this bike the most is its design. From the front to the rear, everything is perfectly designed which makes the look of bike very attractive.
- I feel very comfortable while riding. The combination of the sitting position and the handlebar of this bike is excellent due to which I do not feel any back pain after riding for a long time. I rode about 150 km continuously in one day and I felt very good riding.
- In terms of a braking system, I think Yamaha FZS V3 is the best because this bike comes with double disc brakes and single-channel ABS so that I can brake very well to deal with any situation and take control.
- Engine performance seems much better to me. I have ridden this bike for a long time and after riding I found that the engine of this bike is very smooth.
- Now I am getting 40 KMPL mileage on city roads and 42 KMPL mileage on highway roads. As a 150cc bike, I think this is the best.
The bad side of Yamaha FZS V3
- The one bad side of this bike that I find a bit off is its build quality. I think the build quality of this bike would have been better. As per the price the build quality should be better.
This was my user experience with Yamaha FZS V3. Hope you who will buy this bike will get a good idea from my review.