I have used so many bikes in my life. I learned to ride motorcycle through Bajaj CT100 then I was used to with Bajaj Discover 125 and this one was the last bike before I started to use the bike of Yamaha brand. The bike I have purchased after Bajaj Discover 125cc is the Yamaha FZS V3. The key reason to choose this motorcycle is its brand value of Yamaha, after sells service, muscular and unique design, ultra modern features, smooth engine, and service center and so on. I heard about these from the users of Yamaha motorcycle users. I want to say in a word that as a brand Yamaha is the best and their bikes too.
So far now I have ridden my motorcycle around 6000 kilometers. In the segment of 150cc Yamaha’s updated bike is the FZS V3 why because this motorcycle has new design, ABS breaking, new meter console in a word, this bike is ready to serve the whole new feelings in all the bikes of 150cc.
Just because I have already ridden this motorcycle 6000 kilometers so I have gained a lot of experience about this motorcycle and I am to mention all those through Motorcycle Valley:
- I found this motorcycle quite comfortable while riding. The seating position and the handlebar have an awesome combination and this is why, I merely can sense any problem while riding this motorcycle. So far now I have ridden my motorcycle 450 kilometers at a stretch why I can’t sense any type of irritation in that long ride.
- Design is pretty nice to look. Front headlight has an awesome look and due to the shape of the headlight this motorcycle can be easily mark from a far away.
- On the matter of breaking system, this motorcycle is combined with double disk breaking and single channel ABS by which it is quite easy to have proper control over this motorcycle wherever I go or whatever the road situation is.
- When to talk on the matter of mileage range in details then right now I am having the mileage of 40 kilometers per liter while riding inside the cities and around 45 kilometers or more while riding on the highways. This range is more than good enough in my point of view as a bike of 150cc.
- Engine is pretty smooth but ready pick up is low and for this reason I often feel irritation to complete the over take. On the other hand, according to the price of this motorcycle I think it would have been better to use liquid or oil cool engine why because there are lot of bike of the same segment and same price range which have oil cooling system.
- Although the headlight looks pretty but I am not having the expected light from the headlight. I have to ride this motorcycle by turning on the extra fog light while I am on the highways.
- Body kit over this motorcycle are seems like weak in my point of view. I have noticed that the same bikes which have used for a long time has lost the tightness of its screw. I think this problem will be ok if the rider take the proper care and take the service routine wise.
- I have picked up the top speed of 111 kilometers per hour and I think that this engine will support me for a long time.
If I have to say about this motorcycle overall considering on the matter of its features, performance then I think this bike can be updated through the matter of engine and others. Ignoring these types of issues, this motorcycle is quite excellent in my view.
So if you are thinking to purchase this motorcycle then I will suggest you to purchase this one. I hope this will be good enough for you.