This user provides ratings about this bike
This bike purchased from Unique Motorsports, Rajshahi
Before I start, I would like to thank Team motorcycle valley for giving me an opportunity to express my words in front of you all. Riding bikes is like my passion and I have used several bikes for many years. Pulsar, RTR, Hornet and the list goes on. For the last one year I am using Yamaha FZS-V3. Yamaha has been always my favorite as a brand, which is why I decide to for Yamaha this time. I am a regular traveler and for my business purpose I required a bike that can offer excellent performance. Based on outlook, performance, other review and feature I decided to choose FZS-V3. 12000 kilometers riding done and I have learned so many things about this bike. From bellow the lines I will try to give a brief about my experience. Satay along until I am done.
I would like to start with those things I didn’t like about this bike.
- As I said before it been one year with this bike and I still think the gear shifting requires improvement. Sometimes this problems occurs while in the break-in period, but still I am having this issue. Gear shifting can requires to be smoother.
- Apart from the other electrical features, I think the Headlamp is not up to the mark. For night journeys I faced difficulties because of it.
- The last thing I observed as a drawback is the speed. On the first go speed is excellent, I mean till 80-90 KM/H speed the acceleration is very pleasing, but after that it takes a lot of effort to speed this bike. It can be because of the Fi engine, but still I think the power is less.
These three were the major problem I figured out about this bike.
Now, let me tell you about the good things I find out.
- First things first, the outlook. Mesmerizing in one word. I am pleased with the looks and color, because now one ever said this bike is not going with my personality, neither do I myself think of it.
- Second best thing about my bike is the Control and comfort. Now one have any complaint, neither do I. in every road condition I feel very comfortable because of the suspensions and seating, besides brakes helps me a lot for having a good balance and control over this bike.
- Excellent mileage is another thing I like about this bike. With this monster size and wider tires this bike is offering me 45 + KM/L mileage
- Engine response is much better because of the Fi technology, only the speed issue bothers me, other things are perfect.
My longest journey with this bike is 270 Kilometers and I didn’t even feel fatigue for a while. With pillion and single rides, even at the speed of 119 KM/H this bike gave me better mileage, comfort and control. I am glad that I have choose this bike for myself. Body parts are also very supportive, they seems long lasting to me. This was my 12000 kilometers riding experience in short. Hope my review will help you guys to know about this bike better than before.
Is this review helpful?