2019-11-07 Views: 651
Owned for 3months-1year 
Ridden for 1000-5000km
This user provides ratings about this bike
6 out of 10
Comfort & Control
Value for money
This bike purchased from KR Bike Center, Rajshahi
Honda Hornet user review by Noyon Sheikh
I am Noyon Sheikh and currently using one of the popular 165cc segment bike Honda Hornet. Prior to this bike I have ridden many bikes. There is no familiar bike left in Bangladesh that I did not ridden for once at least. The main reason for liking the Honda Hornet is the design, thicker tires on the back, braking and the most inspiring thing is the brand Honda. My father, on the other hand, loved this bike and was not attracted to any brand other than Honda regarding his experience. All in all, I chose Honda Hornet and have hiked about 4000 km or more with this bike so far. In my opinion, not everything is perfect for a bike, some problems remain and there are some things that increase the attractiveness of a bike. Today I will highlight some of the good and bad aspects of Honda Hornet through Motorcycle Valley.
Let me start with some of the bad aspects of this bike first,
-It needed to have more engine power relatively to CC. There is no fast acceleration but a lot of top end power.
- This bike jerks after crossing the speed of 80 km and it seems that this is the end of fuel but despite the oil remaining it happens.
- There is no engine kill switch as seen with other bikes.
- Headlight is short of power I think, this headlamp light does not work according the need during the night journeys.
- Gear shifting leaver is stiff.
- Hydraulic front disc brake takes a slight fall after 100 km from the first wash.
In the good sides it has,
-As a 160 cc bike, its look is quite wonderful
- The rear tire is much thicker, making it very good for cornering
- The braking system works great even it is single disk variant
- Exceptional controlling.
One of the reasons I choose Honda Hornet is my father first and later me as well. To my father, the Honda brand is a favorite.
I am getting 40 KM/L mileage in the city and on the highway 45 KM/L, which is pleasing I think.
In one day I traveled around 180 kilometers with this bike and I did not feel any discomfort while riding. After all, the price of this bike is kept within the budget I think.