The killer design of GPX bike has attracted my attention since GPX Demon came into the market of Bangladesh. I think there is a premium feeling in the design of this bike and it seems to be a completely different design from other bikes in Bangladesh for me. I really like the front and rear design of this bike, so, I bought it from Speedoz Limited without any further delay. After purchasing this bike, I have already covered 1600 km and have chosen this beautiful bike as my riding companion. I have heard a lot of the reputation of the Thai brand GPX and I will briefly discuss below how I feel now using this bike.
At the beginning I am mentioning the good aspects of this bike:
- The design of the bike is deadly beautiful. The front headlamp and the rear tail lamp are very nicely designed. Many people have told me that the tail lamp on the back of this bike looks very beautiful from a distance. I also found the same thing when I first saw this bike. The front headlamp is in a place below that seemed unique to me. The design of this bike is exactly the same as the design of High CC bikes we saw on YouTube, or TV. The cosmetics of this bike is very beautiful and well matched with the design.
- Seating position feels just like a sports bike. Many sports bikes can be noticed to have back pain, but I have not felt any back pain on this bike yet. The handlebars of this bike is in the middle of Honda CBR and Yamaha R15 version 3. I did not get any back pain even after riding 400 km continuously and the seating position gave me a lot of support.
- After riding this bike for 1600 km I think the mileage seems to be getting much better. In the city I get mileage of 40 km per liter and on the highway I get 45 km per liter. I think FI technology is doing its best for this beast.
- Despite the braking system comes only with disc, its performance seems very premium. Many people have said, it would have been better to have ABS with the bike at this price, but I would say that the braking with the bike is much better.
Bad sides I have noticed:
- I think the bike chain set is very tight. I place the bike on stand and try to turn the rear wheel with my hands and have to apply a lot of force
- Gear shifting is very hard. I took it to service center and softened it, but after a while it hardened again.
- Although the design of the headlamp is unique, its light is much less. I get less light on highways and city streets from these headlamps. I think these lamps should be further enhanced.
I ride more than 400 km in a day to test the performance of this bike and in this ride I got a very good performance from everything. Starting from the engine of the bike to the braking, seating position everything was perfect to me. I got a top speed of 131 km per hour from the engine. It was possible to increase this speed, but I did not take any risk. Breaking performance is much better. I got a lot of good feedback from the front and rear tires. All in all, this is one of the best bike in the Bangladeshi market at this price.
A bike comes with both good and bad sides. There will be good aspects, as well as there will also be a bad sides. I really like this bike. Those who want to buy this bike can buy it based on my review, but please know the seat height measurement of yours. The seating position height of this bike is a little higher.
Thanks everyone for reading my review.
All GPX bike price in bd