This user provides ratings about this bike
This bike purchased from Khan Motors & Electronics, Rajshahi
TVS metro is one of the finesse bike I have ever used. I already used the first model of TVS Metro and presently I am using the self-version of TVS metro 100. 13000 kilometers ride has been done with this bike and that took me only 1 year to complete. I like all the sides of this bike and the most important two things which forced me to buy this bike was the reasonable price and Mileage. Besides, the design is gentle and he color combination also appreciable. However, let me tell you a few things that I have personally experienced about this bike.
- No doubt this smaller size bike has a good engine performance. I can easily accelerate, and when I need to overtake with speed this bike gives me full support.
- Controlling seems better to me as a Drum brake motorcycle. Though this bike doesn’t have any Disc option, but the brakes provide good performance in any situation and for that I can easily control this bike whenever I need.
- Riding with pillion and also single rides are very comfortable. Riding seat, handlebar and suspension always gives me comfortable riding experience.
- Long journeys are also very comfortable with my bike, because the speed can be risen up to 80 KM/H, which gives you better feelings, besides comfort stays the same. No back pain issues, or wrist pains.
- Body parts are strong enough for long lasting support
- Self-starting switch is poor in quality.
- Sometimes I feel vibration while riding at good speed.
- One major problem I am facing is the mileage. Previous model gave me near around60 KM/L mileage. But this bike is offering me 40 KM/L. At the very beginning I had good mileage, but nowadays I am getting less mileage that bothers me a lot.
Overall I like this bike, I think the mileage issue occurred because of my own maintenance. But I am doing everything I can to fix this problem. I took my bike into the authorized service point, but they cannot solve my problem and their behavior was very rude. So, I decided to fix it by my own. Let’s see what happens next.
Thanks for reading.
Is this review helpful?