Welcome everyone, today I will share with you my 6000+ km used bike Suzuki Gixxer Fi abs, some pros and cons of this bike, the main reason for buying this bike was its looks and design, besides the huge demand of this bike in Bangladesh market and spare parts of the bike. Its price is the main reason to buy this bike. Today I will discuss with you about its pros and cons after driving almost 6000+ kms.
• The best thing about this bike is its mileage, I got 42 in city and 45+ on highway, which is good for me in this budget.
• The rider seat comfort of the bike is quite good, I did not feel any problem after riding the bike continuously for a long time.
• Its brakes were amazing due to Abs braking, I got a lot of confidence by braking at high speed.
• I like the look of it a lot.
• Engine performance seems to be good enough and its durability is very good.
• Pillion seat did not feel comfortable, back pain if sitting for long time.
• The engine overheats if it is ridden too long.
Here was my detailed experience of using Suzuki Gixxer Fi abs bike, you can pick up the bike if you want, and whatever Suzuki is offering in this budget is definitely a good thing.