It can be said that I have been using motorcycles for a long time. A different kind of inclination towards motorcycles has been working in me since I came to my senses. Learned with small motorcycles but with the passage of time I don't like any other bike except my highest category motorcycle.
Currently I am using Hero's latest modern motorcycle Hero Thriller 160R FI ABS. I have this motorcycle for about 3 months and in these 3 months I have ridden the bike for about 4000 kilometers.
The thing I like best about this motorcycle is that:
- FI ABS and feelings of premium bikes within this price range.
- There is tremendous comfort in this motorcycle with excellent braking balancing.
- It is very easy to climb up to 100 kilometers per hour. I can overtake any bike on the highway in the blink of an eye.
- I have always been fascinated with mileage, initially getting mileage on an average of 50 kilometers per liter, both city and highway, which has now increased a bit. At present the mileage is 53-55 km per liter.
On the other hand, I have found some aspects that seemed to be a little better in my point of view:
- If I kept it at RPM 5000, I have felt the vibration before, but after having the 2nd service, I can’t feel it anymore.
- I can move up to 100 kilometers per hour very easily and smoothly but then the speed rise up quite slowly.
- If the company wanted to combine modernity with the bike, it could provide the technology to connect the mobile.
In the last 3 months, I drove 350 km continuously one day, at that time my motorbike was brand new and sometimes the engine stop working, which is not happening now. On the other hand, I was able to reach a maximum speed of 105 kilometers per hour where I did not understand any problem.
All HERO bike price in bd