Lifan K19 is a product of Lifan. Its price is Tk 260,000.00. Lifan is the brand of China. K19 is Assemble/Made in China. This bike is powered by 165 cc engine which generates Maximum power 17Bhp@8500rpm and its maximum torque is 17Nm@6500rpm. K19 can runs 95 KM per hour and it burns fuel 50 KM per Liter (approx). Click Here to find Lifan motorcycle showroom near you.
|Starting Method||Electric & Kick|
|Curb Weight||150 KG|
At the first sight of the K19, cruiser lover will surely be appealed. It is one of the classic cruiser available at 165cc segment. It is combined with modern features, trendy outlook, with a hint of sports in the retro. The overall appearance of K19 is based on smooth and dynamic look. The overall exterior of the K19 does not emphasize on the regular type cruiser, it pays more attention to the overall synchronization and make the entire bike attractive. There are many more things that we can discuss about K19. Therefore, let us not waste further time and know about this classy Cruiser of Lifan.
Design that makes the difference:
- As we mentioned earlier, K19 has one of the most dynamic cruiser design among to its own segment. Starting from the front, headlight espouses upper and lower dividers, which is a matrix design, creating a unique visual experience.
- The turn signal is a circular halogen light source under the handle. Those turns with the handlebar, and the warning outcome is better. The tail light adopts the matrix arrangement as well, similar to the front light.
- K19 comes with a high-profile one-piece variable-diameter handle made of aluminum alloy. It is simply designed, since the instrument panel is positioned on the fuel tank, the entire head looks simple and tough because of this handlebar. Even the wide grip distance makes the control more comfortable, the distance between the handlebar and the upper body closer, making the driving posture more natural and comfortable respectively.
- The design of the fuel tank and cover parts is the most idiosyncratic place of K19. After adding a large embellished plate to the lower edge of the fuel tank, the outlook effect must be remarkable and that happened.
-The split seat cushion adopts high-return waterproof leather and is designed to fit the human hips, which brings very good comfort for driving.
- The front foot pedal area of K19 is wide, and a thick layer of rubber pad is added to improve the comfort and prevent slipping. The rear pedal is foldable design, wide and non-slip, it can be folded inward when not in use.
Overall body design inspiration combines beauty and practicality. The “duck tail” design at the rear portion not only reduces the center of gravity of the overall body, but also improves the grip of the tire. Cordially finished color shades wraps this cruiser bike with excellence and beauty.
Features that are making this K19 extraordinary:
Now let us talk about the technical features that enhances the performance besides the design.
K19’s body size gets the measurement of 2230mm length, 910mm width and 1090mm height. It has wheelbase of 1500mm, sitting height 715mm, curb weight 150kg. Entire body seems very user friendly for most stature. The large seat cushion and high-reducing handle design make the K19’s sitting position extremely comfortable. The driving posture is very relaxed, and the overall is more casual. This larger size bike also carries a good amount of Fuel, 14 liters.
For K19 Lifan used 165cc Vertical single-cylinder, water-cooled, SOHC engine, which can produce 17Bhp@8500rpm Max power and 17Nm@6500rpm max torque. With this engine Lifan claims that the throttle response, power output, gear smoothness, vibration control, etc. will be remarkable. Furthermore, Lifan claims in terms of speed and mileage this cruiser will be efficient. Max speed will be near around 90-95 KM/H and the mileage will be satisfactory indeed. For the gear smoothness, Lifan has used a six-speed double-fork shifting structure, the gear switching mode is stepping in front and back. To fire up the engine this bike has both kick and electric starting options.
Suspensions and Brakes:
K19 espouses upright front fork, adjustable Twin-shock rear absorber, factory adjustment is comfortable, and filtering small vibration is better, can bring a better riding experience. The front and rear collocation not only guarantees riding comfort, but also brings excellent stability and handling. It also makes people feel confident during the cornering.
In terms of braking, K19 has the front disc rear drum brake system. The enlarged front disc brake is equipped with dual-piston calipers to make the front brake more powerful. The rear brake is linear, but there are no issues like locking or slipping during the test, which can add confidence to the ride.
For the whole electrical system maintenance free 12V battery is placed for K19. As we mentioned earlier it has Matrix style both side LED material lights. Consequently, the lighting effect is better, and the integrated lampshade is more powerful, which is enough for daily commuting. Even the signal lights are LED type. They not only looks good but performs better according to Lifan.
Entire instrument panel is placed over drop shaped fuel tank, there is nothing placed at the handlebar. It is composed of a conventional mechanical pointer combined with an LCD screen. It has a speed pointer, a dual system of British and English, gear display, left and right rotation, high beam, water temperature, and oil level indication.
For the tires Lifan has given a 110 / 90-16 front tire and a 130 / 90-15 bias pattern vacuum rear tire, which has strong grip and wear resistance. The wide tires and the “duck tail” type tail warp design make the K19’s body stability still very good when driving at high speeds.
As we can see most of the modern features combines with extraordinary looks and design for K19. Overall that makes K19 more suitable for daily commuting. Regardless, the performance will vary upon different users, but it seems a perfect combo of features and style. Photo: Internet