GPX Bikes Loan / EMI Facility in Bangladesh
GPX is one of the most popular Thai brands in Bangladesh and their popular bike is GPX Demon GR165R. They have brought an easy EMI facility with this bike. So let's have a look at GPX EMI/Bike loan Facilities.
GPX bike installment systems are given below
You have to pay a minimum of 50% down payment through SSL, Prime Back, BRAC Bank, City Bank, Eastern Bank, Midland Bank, One Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, NRB, and Lanka Bangla Finance and SSL Credit Card. And you can take it in 6,9 and 12-month installments. Where zero interest will be borne in 6 months installments and in 9 and 12 installments Speedoz Limited will bear 6 months interest.
Note: Offer Price is not applicable if you purchased motorcycle at EMI.
City Bank Bike Loan Details
• Loan amount is up to TK 10,00,000. In this case you will be able to receive 80% of the amount with registration fee. (For women you can get 100% money including registration fee)
• Installment period is from 6 to 36 months
• Special installment and processing fees for women are absolutely free.
• Opportunity to buy more than one bike
• 90% loan against City bank FDR
• Age range 21-65 years
• 1 year for salaried person
• 1 year for business, freelancer and professional
• 6 months for Ride Sharing persons
• 6 months for foreign remittance earner
• TK 12,000 / - for City Bank Staff Salary Officer.
• TK 15,000 for a salaried officer receiving money in an account.
• TK 20,000 for a salaried officer receiving cash.
• TK 25,000 for businessman, professional, landlord / homeowner.
• TK 30,000 for a freelancer.
• TK 15,000 for ride sharing person.
• TK 20,000 for foreign remittance earner.
Requried Documents for The City Bank Bike Loan.