Indian motorcycle Manufacturer Company Hero is presenting the biggest motorcycle contest of the year for the motorcycle lovers and users, they are calling this digital Competition “My Hero, My Story”. First round ends by 14th October, 2017.
There is nothing to say about the fame of Hero motorcycles in Bangladeshi motorcycle market. This Indian motorcycle manufacturer tries to provided quality products and they are able to do that so far, that’s why when we talk about commuters we can’t forget Hero. Most recently Hero introduced one of the most reasonable priced 150cc commuter segment bike named Hero Achiever. This bike is finished with decent posture and contains every needed modern feature as well. This new contest which is hero presenting is especially for this bike because the winning prize will be a brand new Hero Achiever 150 cc motorcycle. This new bike is powered with 149cc Air-cooled, 4-stroke single cylinder OHC engine that can give power output of 10 kW (13.4 BHP) @ 8000 RPM and the max toque is 12.80 N-m @ 5000 RPM. Hero Achiever 150 is the first ever bike in its segment which is made with i3s technology. It automatically switches off the engine when idle for more than 5 seconds and switches it on as soon as you press the clutch. With all the new modern features Hero claims that this bike is also able to provide better mileage than other 150cc bikes and a good speed too. One of the most interesting things about this bike is its price which is only TK 135100. According to the features this kind of price is very reasonable. So participate to win this new piece of creation of Hero.
Guideline for the Participants:
The participants must submit or upload a video where Hero users will submit their experiences with their own bike.
- Every video will be 30 to 60 seconds long.
- The video must contain the participants own Hero Bike.
- Every video must use the hashtag - #myheromystory
- The video must be uploaded by the Hero Bike owner from their own personal Facebook account and the privacy settings must be set to a “public” post.
- The Language of the video must be in either English or Bengali.
- Top 10 entries will be contacted & their videos uploaded from the Hero page in an album.
- The most Liked, Shared & Commented video will be selected as the grand winner
- Hero holds the right to alter or cancel the campaign at any time without prior notice.
- Hero will be responsible for the winner of the contest.
So participate to win this new piece of bike made by Hero and enjoy your roaming with this classy commuter.
Total view: 9290